latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Security Encryption Key

Home Forums Community Forum Security Encryption Key

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 5:39 pm #4169

1. I can’t remember if I generated a Security Encryption Key (SEK) when I downloaded and tested s2Member some months back. Is there any way I can find out?

2. Now that I have purchased s2Member Pro do I generate a new SEK?

Let me know.

Thanks…Bill

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 6:57 pm #4181
Eduan
Username: Eduan

1. To find out if you have generated a SEK, go to WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> Security Encryption Key, if you have some code there, then you have generated a SEK successfully in the past.

2. No, if you already have a SEK, even if created with the free version, you don’t need to change it.

Hope this answers your questions. :)

Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 9:37 pm #4207

Excellent. Thanks Eduan!

Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 9:44 pm #4208
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You’re welcome! :)

Anything else you need, don’t hesitate to ask. ;)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.