latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Selecting period of membership in one form

Home Forums Community Forum Selecting period of membership in one form

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 23rd, 2013 at 10:36 am #52440
John Kost
Username: snowpar

Hello,
I would like to create a form with the opportunity for the customer to choose the period of membership he/she wants. For example: After filling the blanks with First Name, Last name, username etc and any other custom field, customer can choose one of the followings period options for example: *1 month = $12, *3 months = $29, 6 months $49. I mean that customer could be able to pre-buy a longer membership with lower price.

How I create a field with these options in dropdown menu or check list? I want this in one form.

Thank you very much in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 8:57 pm #52485
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

How I create a field with these options in dropdown menu or check list? I want this in one form.

Because of s2Member’s validation processes, this isn’t possible with Pro Forms. You would need to create a dropdown outside of the Pro Form, and use the information provided in this article to achieve this:

Knowledge Base » Using Variables In A Shortcode

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.