latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Selections not showing in Drop Down Menu

Home Forums Community Forum Selections not showing in Drop Down Menu

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 2:14 pm #51965

Very frustrating.

I’m creating custom registration fields and for some reason the text isn’t showing.
The check boxes and drop down menu is there, but there are no words in it. It’s just blank white space.

What is that?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jun 15th, 2013 at 5:37 am #51985

Maybe the values for the drop-down have something wrong… I’d need to see the edit form for the custom field. Could you take a screenshot of it and post it here?

Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 1:52 pm #52132

Is this what you are looking for?
When I look at the code it shows the values as empty. Maybe I’m misreading the instructions that say to use a pipe between value and label. I’ve tried it every way I can think of and the fields still show as blank because every time I save it, it repeatedly erases it.

Even when I use the example shown, it doesn’t work. They still show up blank using the example.

<option value="Home"></option>
<option value="Mobile"></option>
<option value="Work"></option>

Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 6:49 pm #52154

Never mind. It was spaces. May want to consider adding a few extra words there that say “NO SPACES” since even the example has spaces.

Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 7:08 am #52201

That’s odd, spaces are not a problem, that’s why the example has them. I don’t see spaces in the screenshot of the options. Where were the spaces? Could you post here, inside code tags, the options you had the problem with? I’d like to try them in my installation.

Anyway, I’m very glad you sorted it out and got it working. Thanks for the update!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.