latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Sell products and memberships

Home Forums Community Forum Sell products and memberships

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 7:53 pm #17434

We have a website that has a online library.

We’d like to have visitors to the website register/become a member using S2Member plugin, giving our visitors access to our article selection, which brings me to my question how do we charge for our FEE-BASED articles using another shopping cart, such as Woocommerce?

Thank you in advance for your help, hope my question is clear and concise.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Mark Ervin.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 3:22 pm #17684
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mark,

How do you plan to sell them? Exactly.

Cause you might be interested in using custom capabilities (ccaps) or specific post/page access for this.

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Custom Capabilities
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 8:44 pm #17713

Eduan,

Thank you for your help. The second selection looks like it is exactly what we want to do and that is sell pay per page access.

So you’ve answered my question in that regard, but now I’m curious to know how can I sell products and memberships in a integrated shopping cart?

As of right now I’ve got Woocommerce, with my products in it, and then S2Member to sell memberships and pay per page. This will cause a conflict when someone would like to purchase both simultaneously.

Please advice.

Thanks

Posted: Thursday Jun 28th, 2012 at 5:13 pm #17790
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mark,

Glad I was able to help you. :)

s2Member is not currently integrated with any shoping cart plugins, including Woocommerce.

You could probably hire a freelancer to integrate them for you though, try websites like elance.com or jobs.wordpress.net.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.