latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Selling specific posts

Home Forums Community Forum Selling specific posts

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 2:56 pm #29927
Gil Shoam
Username: gil

Hi Support,

Sorry for posting here, I didn’t see a “new post” button..

I wanted to know if this plugin can do what I need (I’m a newbe, sorry if the question is trivial)

I want to sell access to specific posts users decide to purchase (summary’s for uni course) and allow them to re-enter that post, once they have paid for it (via paypal)

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Oct 28th, 2012 at 6:50 am #29958

Hi Gil.

No problem. I split your post into its own thread. You can start new threads with the form at the bottom of the forum page.

About your question, you can sell separate posts either using custom capabilities if your users will register an account, or with the specific post restriction, which doesn’t use user accounts. These videos explain them:

Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)
Video » s2Member (Specific Posts/Pages)

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.