latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Send Comment with PayPal Button

Home Forums Community Forum Send Comment with PayPal Button

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 9:22 am #6248

Hi all,

I am pretty sure the answer is no but considering how much I will never know and how fast capabilities get added… I have to ask.

Is there any way to have a comment field on my site and have that text transfer to the PayPal \”comments\” field when using a BuyNow button and a standard PayPal account?

I am using several basic \”Buy Now\” buttons on a site.
Although I have S2Pro, I don\’t have a PayPal Business Account / Pro Service, partly because the amount of money passing through is small and I really don\’t need the complication of using Pro Forms and such for the simple payments some users can make from our site however for one, it would be extremely useful to be able to add comments.

Once a user has been transferred over to the PayPal system, in the basic credit card payment form there is a Comments field they can open for adding a note to the transaction. As we all know, the PayPal payment pages are not the best and many users simply don\’t see the comment field.

Thanks, DP

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #6333

Hi DP.

I don’t really know that it’s possible. I did a quick Google search but nothing helpful came up.

Have you tried asking PayPal support if it’s possible and what the button’s code should include?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.