latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Sending email to members

Home Forums Community Forum Sending email to members

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Stein Ivar Johnsen 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 17th, 2012 at 7:04 pm #34871
SusanJ
Username: susan

Hi, I’d like to periodically send emails to all my members at level 2. Using Mailchimp isn’t exactly what I was looking for since it requires them to subscribe. In the past I’ve exported the CSV of the members and imported them into the contacts of my email program, but this is cumbersome.

What are my other options?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:25 am #34993
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Susan,

This is not something s2Member supports by default, but you may be able to run a WP_Cron process for this. You can check out info on WP_Cron here:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_cron

Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 1:31 am #35122
SusanJ
Username: susan

Hi Bruce, to clarify, I didn’t mean that I want to send automatic scheduled emails. I just mean that I’d like to send Level 2 members announcements by email occasionally. Is there a simple way to do this within WordPress that works with S2 Member? Thanks for helping with this.

Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 4:59 am #35127

Try this plugin..

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.