latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Sending Notification to Wrong aWeber List

Home Forums Community Forum Sending Notification to Wrong aWeber List

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 4:01 am #23243
Vanessa Kelly
Username: taLus

In doing my final testing before I release my site, I have discovered that my aWeber signup form is subscribing people to my member list instead of my free report list, as I would expect. I am using s2Member Pro. The signup form for my free report is pasted into a text widget inside the sidebar. I have double-checked that the aWeber form HTML code has the correct name listed as the target, and it does. This glitch is happening with the PayPal email parser as well as the custom s2Member email parser. The most puzzling thing about this issue is that at one time, it worked perfectly. I have gone over all my settings in s2Member as well as in my aWeber account, to no avail. Any suggestions?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 4:41 am #23244
Vanessa Kelly
Username: taLus

It is fixed now! I should have checked the HTML code a third time!! That seems to have been the problem.

Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 8:12 am #23272

That’s great, Vanessa. Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.