latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

separate admin area for the use

Home Forums Community Forum separate admin area for the use

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 8:20 am #23570

Is there any way in the s2member to create separate admin area for the user. i mean when user register the s2member give him separate member-area where he can upload and download files and do other things.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 4:00 pm #23616
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Baldeep,

s2Member’s Login Welcome Page (which should be set up within your s2Member General Settings) can be modified to work like a separate admin area, like we have here at s2Member under My Account. s2Member currently does not support file uploads in its main build, although it could be extended (with a bit of code) to allow file uploads within the Login Welcome Page.

What s2Member cannot do is allow access to the WordPress Dashboard’s file system (or the Dashboard itself), because s2Member both blocks access to /wp-admin/ for users that are within the s2Member Levels, but also does not provide access to any of the features from within the code. So you’ll need to edit s2Member’s Login Welcome Page from within your WordPress Dashboard to fit your needs.

You may want to check out the Unofficial Extensions / Hacks Forum and also keep an eye on the Extensions / Hacks Knowledge Base Category for code to help you along with the file uploads you might need (we have some new posts coming soon, and file uploads are high on the priority).

Let me know if that answers your question.

Cheers!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.