latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Service Based Company / Checks?

Home Forums Community Forum Service Based Company / Checks?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 7th, 2012 at 1:10 pm #4378

I have two questions:

1) I’m a service based company, so my clients are coming to the website specifically to pay their bills. The only thing is that ever client’s bill is different. Is there a way to setup S2 so that my clients can submit whatever payment amount they want to?

2) Does S2pro have a form for accepting checks (via Authorize.net with a e-check account)?

Thanks in advance!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 4:59 am #4434

Hi Keith.

1) No, the s2Member buttons don’t have this option, but since you’re not selling a membership, only getting a payment which is not tied to the account to determine content access or its expiration, then you can create a button over at PayPal to get payments.

2) No, the integration with Authorize.Net doesn’t handle checks. A PayPal account can be connected to a checking account, so that payments via PayPal Buttons or through Pro Forms with Express Checkout are actually funded by a checking account. Yes, this works with Pro Forms also, so long as PayPal Express Checkout is offered as the solution for any customer that wants to pay by check.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.