latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

set default page for those who click on ….

Home Forums Community Forum set default page for those who click on ….

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  ASU Service 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 9:19 am #34919

…. something they haven’t paid for.

My apologies I can’t see this question not being asked before but a search didn’t come back with what I’m looking for.

At this moment when a user/member clicks on a link for a page they haven’t paid for access it goes to the login page even though the user/member is logged in.

I’d like to setup a special page and have it as default in this situation. I have looked and looked but not seeing if/where I can do that.

Any tips?

Thanks in advance for your time.

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  ASU Service. Reason: typo

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:45 am #35002
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi there,

s2Member should not be redirecting to a login page when a user gets to a page they don’t have access to. Instead they should be brought to your Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Options Page. If your members are seeing the login page, it’s because you have your Membership Options Page set up to send them there. You can choose when to send a user to the login page and when not to by using s2Member’s Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals OR Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals.

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 11:21 am #35075

You da’ man Bruce! Thanks again for all the help … I’ll give this a try

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.