latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Set EOT when subscription starts

Home Forums Community Forum Set EOT when subscription starts

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 5:55 am #13287

Hi there, we need to set a user’s subscription EOT to one-year from when they subscribe (all subscriptions are one-year long, billed one-time). We do not do automatic (recurring) renewals. Can s2member set the EOT upon successful payment? If so, how? Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 1:13 am #13328

Hi Frank.

Yes, you can. Just make sure you choose a buy-now option instead of a subscription when you generate the shortcode for the button. Or you can edit it manually changing the [hilite mono]rr[/hilite] attribute’s value to [hilite mono]BN[/hilite]. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> rr[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 7:57 pm #13361

Thanks Cristian, that worked like a charm!

A couple of add’l questions:

1. How can I display a user’s EOT on a profile page I’ve created? Can’t find any short code for that … or registration date and a few other fields.

2. Can I create a single registration form with two product options? We’re selling one-year and two-year subscriptions, and I’d like to use the same form but with radio buttons for them to choose which one. Doable?

Thanks in advance …

– Frank

Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 9:24 pm #13364

1. [hilite pre_code]
// Auto EOT-Time for the current User ( when applicable ).
$s2member_auto_eot_time = get_user_option('s2member_auto_eot_time');
[/hilite]

2. Not doable in the current pro-forms. We’re working on improving them to make this possible in the near future. For now you’ll need to have them in separate pages and link to them based on the option they want.

You could also have them in the same page and based on the choice refresh the page. http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.