latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Setting Membership Level at Standard Reg

Home Forums Community Forum Setting Membership Level at Standard Reg

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 5:40 pm #29337

I’m looking to add a custom field to the standard registration form that allows users to select one of my two membership levels. If the user is to select level 0 (free) I want it just to process and create the account. If they were to select level 1 (paid) I want it to flow to the paypal forms. I have no idea where to start with this. I read some of the documentation and I think it has to do with API scripting but I’m not too sure. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 7:25 am #29380

Hi Jacequelyn.

You can just have a separate page for each pro-form: free registration, paid level. Then link to them from another page, similar to how we did it in the prices page here. http://www.s2member.com/prices/

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.