latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Setting up automated digital membership cards

Home Forums Community Forum Setting up automated digital membership cards

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Kelli DeSantis 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 5th, 2013 at 9:27 pm #61639

Hi!

Several months ago, I contacted the forum about setting up automated virtual membership cards to be send out upon registration/payment of 2 particular levels of membership. Your wonderful moderators pointed me in the direction of PHP script http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/digital-membership-card/ and very grateful but I could use a bit more direction. Scripting is new to me and I’m not sure of the steps to take to get this done.

I know it would only work for new members but I could manually send out to previous members. Can someone please help me a bit further as to how to set up my html digital/virtual template to be sent out automatically to new members in Levels 1 and 3, for example. Also, is there a way to have it downloadable as a PDF or would they need to work that out on their own.

Thanks for your help!!

Best,

Kelli

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 13th, 2013 at 11:17 am #61911

I’m still looking for help with this if anyone could assist.

I did get a message from Crisitian pointing me in this direction:

“With s2Member you can customize the New User email and use PHP in it. WP Admin -> s2Member -> General -> Email Config -> New User”

My question now is, can I add my html digital membership card to this section with tags including their username, password, paypal ID number and an option to download the card as a pdf to save to their phone in case they need to show it at an event?

Thanks in advance,

Kelli

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.