latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Setting Up ClickBank

Home Forums Community Forum Setting Up ClickBank

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 25th, 2013 at 6:21 pm #45680

Hello,

I am trying to integrate a new product I have created to sell on ClickBank, with password and access management done by S2Member, so a sale in ClickBank will effectively give the buyer access to one of the levels I have created in S2Member.

ClickBank asks for a valid payment link, which must be tested with their payment test procedure before they will enable any new product to be approved for sale. S2Member requires a ClickBank product item number before a payment link can be set up. I don’t see a product item number on any of my products I created in ClickBank, which might be because they are still pending approval (which can’t be done with out a payment link)? I do see a product name for each product in ClickBank but doubt that is the same as the product number. So my questions are:

1. Does my product in ClickBank have to be approved and “live” before I can integrate it with S2Member?

2. If yes (my product does have to be live in Click Bank first), which payment link should I use for my ClickBank product application?

3. If my product does not have to be live in ClickBank before integrating with S2Member, where do I find the product number in Click Bank that I need to generate the payment link in S2Member?

Thanks a lot!

Michael

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 7:54 pm #45825
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

1. Does my product in ClickBank have to be approved and “live” before I can integrate it with S2Member?

2. If yes (my product does have to be live in Click Bank first), which payment link should I use for my ClickBank product application?

Yes. Your product needs to be set up and have a product ID to be able to use it with s2Member.

When you say “payment link” I’m assuming you’re talking about the payment link discussed in this article:

https://support.clickbank.com/entries/22806357-Creating-Your-First-Product

From this article:

Before you can start selling your product with ClickBank, it needs to be approved by ClickBank’s Business Services.

As for the link that you sell your product with, this is something that s2Member takes care of when you create the Button for Clickbank.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.