latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Sharing login credential problem

Home Forums Community Forum Sharing login credential problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 1:02 am #26794

Hi,

How do you combat sharing login credentials.

Let say I have a time sensitive page like paid events that last only hours.

Let say a user registered and then logged in and go to the page that he paid for.

Then he shared his login credential to someone else. And then that someone else after having logged in and went to the paid page, shared the login credential again to another, and the trail goes.

Will that be avoided using your plugin?

I actually have asked this in a bit from another topic last May 2012. I was hoping you implemented some more security to combat user access sharing.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 10:23 am #26845
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

This problem is controlled using unique IP access restrictions, which you can find under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Unique IP Access Restrictions.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.