latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Shopping Cart and other stuffs

Home Forums Community Forum Shopping Cart and other stuffs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 6:39 am #13652

Hi,
I’m building (and not developing .. as I’m not a developer) a website through which I want to let people streaming videos after they paid for. I found some interesting features here in your product that I couldn’t find in WishList Member products. Your stuff looks great and have a lot of features as from the Free version ..

What I miss here, and sorry if I just skipped a page where it is described .. :) .. is a shopping cart integration.
Is there somehow included .. or do you have plans do to that in the future ?

Another feature I would be interested with is the ability for a a user to pick up some videos in a list ,let say a list of 20 and he picks 3 of them, pay for them, and get access to those 3 and only to those 3. As you see, this should work in any combination (from 1 to 20) and I cannot create all combinations .. :) .. in advance ..

Thanks

.. for your answer (could be a short one)
Eric

PS : Sorry for any mistake I made .. as I’m not a US/UK native speaker .. :)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 12:18 pm #13670
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Eric,
currently s2Member is not integrated with any shopping cart plugins/scripts.

You might be able to hire a freelancer at a site like eLance.com, in order for him to do it for you.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 12:27 pm #13671

Hi Eduan,
Thanks for your quick answer.
That’s what I was afraid of .. :(

Anyway, s2Member looks great!
I’ll try the Free version for sure and understand if I can find a way to modify the business model I have in mind to fit s2Member capabilities and features ( .. as it looks really .. powerful)

Tanks again,
Eric

Posted: Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 1:17 pm #13676
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You’re welcome Eric,
s2Member is very powerful indeed, and cheap for it too, so if you can adjust your business model, it will pay off later. ;)

Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.