latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Shortcode Check for Recurring: This good?

Home Forums Community Forum Shortcode Check for Recurring: This good?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 11:52 am #7081

Hi
Who can translate this for me?

I want a code that will charge $297 for 5 months, accept coupons, and use PayPal only.

Will this do it?

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="6" ccaps="" desc="4 Weeks @ $297.00 / then $297.00 USD / Monthly ( for 5 total months )" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="expertvatraining.com" ta="297.00" tp="4" tt="W" ra="297.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="4" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="1" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

Also – is a trial period mandatory? Can I just set RRT to 5 and delete the TP TT and TA settings?

Joanne

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 6:35 pm #7115

Trial/initial period it completely optional. I edited the shortcode for you. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)[/hilite]

[[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="6" ccaps="" desc="$297.00 USD monthly for 5 months in total" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="expertvatraining.com" ta="0" tp="" tt="D" ra="297.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="5" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="1" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]]

About getting paid through PayPal: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -> PayPal Pro Integration[/hilite]

*PayPal® Pro is NOT Absolutely Required* s2Member is very flexible. It is now possible to integrate Pro Forms without a PayPal® Pro account, whereby the enhanced Form Shortcodes that s2Member provides can be integrated ONLY with PayPal® Express Checkout. In other words, if you get declined for PayPal® Pro service, you can still use s2Member Pro Forms. Ask PayPal® to activate Express Checkout for you. ( it’s free ). Once Express Checkout is enabled, you will have access to your PayPal® API Credentials. Log into your PayPal® account, and navigate to Profile -> API Access (or Request API Credentials). You’ll choose ( Request API Signature ). Now … here is the tricky part; whenever you generate a Pro Form Shortcode with s2Member, be sure to change accept=”paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” to just accept=”paypal”; thereby excluding the on-site credit card processing functionality; which is available only with PayPal® Pro.

*PayPal® Express Checkout Limitations* If you decide NOT to acquire a PayPal® Pro account, and instead integrate ONLY with PayPal® Express Checkout, please understand the following limitation. PayPal® Express Checkout is intended to facilitate payments for PayPal® account owners and/or Customers willing to signup for PayPal® during checkout. It is NOT possible for a Customer to go through PayPal® Express Checkout without having and/or acquiring a PayPal® account, regardless of the transaction type ( i.e. Buy Now functionality is no exception to this rule ). This is because PayPal® Express Checkout is really intended for Customers that *prefer* to pay with PayPal®. So although it’s possible to integrate Pro Forms without a PayPal® Pro account, we recommend that you acquire a PayPal® Pro account, so that you can accept credit cards on-site, and then offer PayPal® Express Checkout to Customers that *prefer* to pay with PayPal®. That’s the way s2Member Pro Forms are designed to work, in an ideal fashion.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.