latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Shortcode Conditionals not working

Home Forums Community Forum Shortcode Conditionals not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 12:42 pm #21533

I tried making certain content only visible to those who were logged in and the content does not even show at all. I tried setting it to different levels and trying different accounts, and the content is still not visible no matter what level and what browser. When I go to the post, the content is there in the editing panel, but still doesn’t show. The site does redirect properly based on level, so it is not a level or user issue. The paypal shortcodes work fine. It is just the shortcode conditionals.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 4:59 pm #21550
Eduan
Username: Eduan

That’s strange,

Could you please paste the conditionals that you re using here between the code tags? Thanks. :)

Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 7:40 pm #21563

I got it to work finally. I think it was a formatting issue. I copied and pasted the sample shortcode and replaced the content with what I wanted. This did not work. Then, I posted the first part of the code, then on the line below it, wrote the content, then on another line, I put the closing tag and it worked. Thanks!

Posted: Thursday Aug 9th, 2012 at 9:25 am #21624
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Well that’s strange, glad you worked out your problem though. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.