latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

shortcode or phpinclude for registration form

Home Forums Community Forum shortcode or phpinclude for registration form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Epix Media 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:26 am #11215
emmanuel cup
Username: Bou

Hello,

I don’t know why when in “Membership option page” I choose page to provide the form to become a member, the form does not appears.
I tried this with my own page and with “Membership Signup” page. Same result : nothing.
(Maybe it’s because I use WPML plugin ? But I create the form and the page in the native language.)

So I bought the pro version of this plugin to have ability to insert short code in page. That work’s ! But that work’s only with Paypal pro form and unfortunately when I try to fill the form I have warning message like this “PayPal® configuration error. Your PayPal® API Username is not yet configured“.
And I don’t want to create Paypal account, I don’t want to sell something, I just want to block some page and unblock this page to the zero level member.

Can you help me please to insert native form (not Paypal pro form) in page with short code or php include ?

Thank you !!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:47 am #11217
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi Emmanuel, Just enter dummy data (ie make up account details) in s2Member > PayPal Options > PayPal account details, then use the shortcode for the free subscription form and the error message should disappear!

Hope that helps :)

Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:55 am #11221
emmanuel cup
Username: Bou

No, Epix Media. You don’t help me… You just saved my life \o/

THANKS !

Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 7:22 am #11363
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Glad I could be of use :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.