latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Show protected html page

Home Forums Community Forum Show protected html page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Nenad Stojkovski 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 5:23 pm #9809
Quebro
Username: quebro

Hi everybody!
First of all I want to thank the s2member team for what they are doing! The plugin is great and their help is unique!

It’s been almost 5 days that I’m trying to figure out how to solve this problem….and now I’m so stressed…. :(
I’m sorry if you already wrote the answer in some another topic….but I read lots of topics without finding a solution so far.
So, this is my situation:
Basically I have a index.html page that I want to protect (with its folder full of files). Inside the html page there is Flash Page Flip.
My website is going to be a site where customers, after registration and payment, can read a magazine online. I don’t want them to download it.

Because the “URI Level Access Restrictions” works only with WordPress pages, I tried to use the option “Basic Download Restriction”, but the only thing it does is to download the index.html file.
I only want that a Member that pays can watch the index.html on the screen. That’s all.

Is there a way to do it? Is there a way, instead of asking the user to download the html file, to see it on the screen of their computer and protect it by other those user who haven’t registered?

This problem really drives me crazy….Please help me! I will be forever gratetful… :)

Thank you,
Quebro

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 20th, 2012 at 2:56 pm #19850

Quebro, did you get this resolved? Can you share how you did it please?

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 1:34 am #28497
Quebro
Username: quebro

Sorry Nenad,
I’m still looking for a solution!
Did you fix yours?

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 10:09 am #28706

No, had to move the protected non-WP pages to another sub-domain and use .htaccess
:-(
Kind of missing the point but hope that someone can teach us how to use the build in functionality soon.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.