latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Showing ONLY Paypal Pro Button to Upgrade

Home Forums Community Forum Showing ONLY Paypal Pro Button to Upgrade

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 3:15 am #7943

I wonder if any of you see anything wrong with the following Paypal Pro Form scenario:

Once a user is logged in (free member), would it be OK to create an update form [modify=”1″] where the only thing they see (as far as the form goes) is the Paypal Button? My idea is to hide everything but the Button through CSS.

Or does anybody see anything wrong with that, from s2member functionally or Paypal T&C?

Also, I am aware that as far as paypal I have to use their buttom, but does it sound technically possible to hide the whole form with CSS and then submit it from another button through Javascript or is there something in the Paypal API that will prevent it from happening?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 7:02 am #7978

Hi Santi.

If you’d hide the whole form except the submit button, why not just use a regular PayPal button?
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.