latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

sign-up based on existing listserv membership

Home Forums Community Forum sign-up based on existing listserv membership

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 12:55 am #39838
Melanie
Username: aparente001

I would like to make a website for parents in a 10-school district. Most pages would be private (members only). I don’t want to maintain the subscribers base in the wordpress site — I want that to continue to be done at the level of the individual schools’ parent listserves, some of which are in yahoo groups and some of which are in google groups.

Is this possible with this plugin? In other words, can I make it so the authentication process checks whether the aspiring visitor is logged into either yahoo groups or google groups?

What I really need is to make a group of groups that includes a mix of yahoo and google groups.

Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 7:20 am #40102
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

I’m sorry, s2Member® does not come with that functionality built-in. You would need some custom code together with an installation of s2Member® for all of that to work as expected.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.