latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Home Forums Community Forum Sign up button? Reidirect ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 2:56 pm #15709

Is the signup button on the login form suppose to redirect to the wp-login.php?action=register page???

Mine is just staying on the /members-area/ page and I have a page that is set to level 0

I need it to let lem know to register for free but the sign up button on the login form just stays on this the same page, the one set for members? thanks

http://imm.io/rO4m

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Scott Heliker.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 3:47 pm #15717
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I don’t know of any way to force that link to a different location. There may be a filter for it but I don’t know off the top of my head.

I just put a link to my registration form in the menu or somewhere on the home page.

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.