latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Signup Confirmation Email dependant on member

Home Forums Community Forum Signup Confirmation Email dependant on member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Oct 6th, 2012 at 8:16 am #27648

I would like to send a different confirmation email for each membership level. More specifically a different registration link for each membership. Also during the login i need the user to land on a specific page depending on there membership level. How would i go about doing this? Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Oct 7th, 2012 at 7:14 am #27691

Hi Daniel.

You’d need to hack your installation a bit to achieve either one.

For the email, this thread may help: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10368&p=33365#p33365

For the thank-you page, you could have the hack check the GET vars for [hilite mono]s2member_paypal_return[/hilite] being set and, if so, set the success URL dynamically. For the ClickBank gateway it’s [hilite mono]s2member_pro_clickbank_return_success[/hilite], but I haven’t done it with PayPal before, you’d need to review the code to find the right var.

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.