latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Signup confirmation email for clickbank

Home Forums Community Forum Signup confirmation email for clickbank

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 19th, 2012 at 8:22 am #31969
Dean Roller
Username: dean1983

i am trying clickbank test order system and its successfull, but the problem is, as i do receive an email from clickbank but there is no email being sent from s2member for further registration instructions.

I use email log plugin to check the email logs, but there is no entry for s2member emails.

I then use WP-Mail-SMTP plugin to send emails using smtp, the test email i sent using this plugin works, but again no email being sent from s2member.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 20th, 2012 at 6:30 am #32068

Hi Dean.

That’d indicate a problem with the integration between s2Member and ClickBank. If something goes wrong there, it’s very unlikely it’ll get to the point of sending the signup confirmation email.

Could you enable logging and run a new test transaction and post the log entries (x’ing out any private info)? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Also, double check that you configured the integration correctly. For example, for the IPN, make sure in ClickBank you set it to version 2.1. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.