latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Signup Confirmation Email "From" Address

Home Forums Community Forum Signup Confirmation Email "From" Address

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 7:47 pm #32958

Currently when a member signs up, the email that i set up in PayPal Option> Signup Confirmation email goes to the new member as it should.

But it comes from an email address linked to my server host and not my domain name. How to I change the “from” field so that it comes from an email that is actually associated with my brand? Why wouldn’t it just come from the email connected to my s2member account?

Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 30th, 2012 at 11:47 am #33018
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Titilayo,

This is controlled by WordPress as a matter of fact. I believe there is an article or a support thread on the WordPress codex, but I can’t be sure which one it is. It explains how to change this address.

You might be interested in making a Google search for this. Since, again, this is controlled by WordPress, and not s2Member.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.