latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Signup form code no longer working

Home Forums Community Forum Signup form code no longer working

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 23rd, 2013 at 12:50 pm #48199

Hi guys

For some reason the code which displays the signup form is no longer working:
http://www.fastfingerfreddy.com/sign-up-to-fast-finger-freddy/

As you can see, the code is displayed rather than the link to sign up. I have no idea why this would happen as I have NOT made any changes to my site for at least two weeks.

I have the pro version of the plugin, both this and the basic framework are up to date.

Any ideas? I don’t fancy having to uninstall everything then reinstall if it means memberships will be lost etc.

Thanks
Rich

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 24th, 2013 at 6:29 am #48268

Weird, it’s as if you were missing the part of s2Member Pro that parses that shortcode.

Could you try these? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

I’d start with the server section. The server scanner tool will check if the s2member-pro directory is complete or there’s something wrong and you need to reupload it.

If that doesnt’ help solve it, you can continue with the plugins/theme conflicts tests.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 24th, 2013 at 3:04 pm #48303

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me, I have tried all tests including reinstalling the framework and disabling all plugins and still the problem remains. Like I said, this has compltely come out of nowhere as I have not made any changes to my site for a few weeks.

When I ran the server test, all PASSED however the following text did appear:

“[WARNING] Plugin Directory Checksum (s2member)dismiss?
Although NOT required, s2Member® recommends that you reinstall the following plugin directory: /home2/membersh/public_html/fastfingerfreddy/wp-content/plugins/s2member. The checksum for this plugin directory (fc676e138489ef8ed1923c408f9e370b), does NOT match up with the official release of this plugin (ebc230cc22eb153a6f57f791b3c0db0b). An invalid checksum can be caused by an incomplete set of files. Or, by files that should NOT appear in this directory. Or, by corrupted files in this directory. Reinstalling the official release of this plugin should correct this issue”

Like I said, I have now downloaded the latest framework and re installed this, however the problem remains

Any ideas?

Thanks

Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 7:29 am #48344

Thanks for running the tests.

It’d be best to handle that warning. Could you please reupload the plugin until you pass that test? Don’t just upload over the previous copy, delete the previous one and upload. Or, upload to a differently named directory and when it’s all up in the server, then just rename both directories, so s2Member is inactive for just a brief moment.

Also make sure you have your s2member-pro directory in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.

Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 12:40 pm #48381

Hi again

I have completely removed the folder and uploaded the latest framework, this has resolved the warning mentioned above and when I run the server test everything has passed “No issues. Your server configuration looks great”… however, the problem at my site still remains.

The pro folder is in the correct location. I’ve just logged in to the dashboard and clicked on “other gateways” and the screen is blank so it seems there is a problem with the pro section of the plug in, I am using ClickBank for my payment gateway which would explain why only the code is showing on my sales page and not the actual button.

Can I delete the pro folder and upload a new one or will this lose settings and members etc?
Any other ideas?

Thanks again
Rich

Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 11:26 pm #48413

The settings will be not lost if you have the Deactivation Safeguards enabled. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards[/hilite]

I’d do that, remove the s2member-pro folder and reupload it as you did with the framework.

Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 1:24 pm #48506

Niiiiiiiiice one! I removed the original folder then uploaded the latest version and my site is now fine, thanks!

Posted: Saturday Apr 27th, 2013 at 7:36 am #48553

Great! Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.