latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

signups redirected back to member option page

Home Forums Community Forum signups redirected back to member option page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 8:32 pm #43733

im testing my s2 system and when im signing up as a new member everything goes thru, password created, user created ok… but when the new user logs in he gets redirected back to the member options page. any ideas why?

here’s the url that is being used for that process..

http://kgraradio.com/members/?_s2member_seekingtype=page&_s2member_seekingpage=2249&_s2member_seeking_uri=L3dlbGNvbWUtdG8ta2dyYS1tZW1iZXJzaGlwLWV4Y2x1c2l2ZS1hcmVhLw%3D%3D&_s2member_reqtype=level&_s2member_reqlevel=0&_s2member_restype=sys&s2member_seeking=page-2249&s2member_level_req=0

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 7:06 pm #43913
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Lorin,

Could you please check what page is set as the login welcome page. A URL would be nice as well. :)

Also the URL you provided looks very unnatural, or wrong, can’t put my finger on it. :/

However before posting the URL, could you please try these common trouble shooting tips:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 7:06 am #43940

Hi Lorin.

Could you also please check if the problem is not related to an inconsistent use of the www? Knowledge Base » Logged In, But Am I?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.