latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Single check box button for all credit cards

Home Forums Community Forum Single check box button for all credit cards

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Deyson Ortiz 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 11:02 am #38034
Deyson Ortiz
Username: deyson

Hello and good day.

I was wondering if were possible to add one checkbox for all the credit cards and one for papal on the order form.

Here is a better example of what I mean: https://secure.hulu.com/plus/signup?email=&sid=833A5E8322316C69114619FC7D7EF1E1&ts=1358524756303&src=masthead-footer_loc_landing_b&param=

Let me know what you think and thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 2:07 pm #38445
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

Please see this article for details about customizing Pro Forms.
Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?

See also: Knowledge Base » Hacking s2Member® Via Hooks/Filters

Posted: Monday Jan 21st, 2013 at 4:34 am #38574
Deyson Ortiz

I just want to confirm. If I want to switch all the credit card selection buttons for one general credit card button S2member will recogninze the credit card number given by the user As the link I posted above?

Thank you.

Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 2:00 am #39121
Staff Member

Thanks for your reply :-)

I’m sorry, I’m unable to reach the link that you posted because I don’t subscribe to Hulu Plus. If you can post a link that is public however, I will be happy to take a look at this again for you. Thanks for your patience, I should have mentioned this the first time.

Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 4:32 am #39144
Deyson Ortiz

Hello Jason and good morning.

The link is actually to sign up for Hulu Plus. I do not have Hulu Plus either.

If you look at the sign up link I sent you or if you got to https://secure.hulu.com/plus/ and click on try 1 free week button, you will see what I mean.

There are two options PayPal and credit cards. It seems it recongnizes which credit you are using by the number input, which I have seen other do as well.

Please let me know if you are not able to see the sign up page, so I can send you a screenshot.

Thank you :)

Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 4:23 am #39316
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

The link is actually to sign up for Hulu Plus. I do not have Hulu Plus either.

Ha! Gotchya :-)

I see what you’re trying to accomplish. I don’t recommend doing this, because s2Member needs to know which type of credit card is being entered during checkout. For instance, with Maestro/Solo cards, we need to collect a Card Start Date or Issue Number. For other card types, we don’t.

On the technical side, you could set the card_type input field to a value of ‘paypal’ when the customer is using PayPal, and a value of ‘visa’ (for example) if any type of credit card is being used, and you can probably get away with that. s2Member will know which type of card it is, based on the CC number. However, in terms of UI design, we need to know what type of card has been selected so that we display the right form fields. If you’d like to modify that, I see no reason why it wouldn’t work.

Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 5:14 am #39341
Deyson Ortiz

Thank you.

I will leave it alone right now. I would hate to do something wrong and cause a problem :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.