latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Single Page Access purchase question

Home Forums Community Forum Single Page Access purchase question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 5:24 pm #42862

I want to sell access to pages and have each page sale return the payee to the specific page they purchased, not to the Members Options Page. Perhaps I have missed how to do this.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 23rd, 2013 at 4:37 pm #43056
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Stuart,

I’m afraid this is not currently possible, at least not without modifying s2Member.

If you want to achieve this you will need to modify s2Member, or hire a freelancer to do this for you, you can hire a freelancer over at websites like jobs.wordpress.net or elance.com.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.