latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

single site with dev area

Home Forums Community Forum single site with dev area

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Kai Williams 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 20th, 2013 at 11:44 am #50227
Doug Wilds
Username: dougwilds

I am in the process of converting an existing site from joomlka to wp. I have a domain where the Dev work is being done. It is different from prod domain .com vs .net

Do indeed to buy multi site license or will one license be sufficient. Once the site(.com) is live the .net site goes away

Thganks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 20th, 2013 at 4:41 pm #50237

I have a related question. I am planning on buying s2Member Pro and need to figure out which version to buy. I will need to export the current members from my site theiwrc.org and then import them into my site dev.theiwrc.org before going live. Since I am exporting from one site and importing to the other do I need the Unlimited Site License version?

Thank you!

Kai

Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 6:29 am #50357
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Do indeed to buy multi site license or will one license be sufficient. Once the site(.com) is live the .net site goes away

If you’re only planning to go live with one of your sites, then you only need a Single-Site license.

I will need to export the current members from my site theiwrc.org and then import them into my site dev.theiwrc.org before going live. Since I am exporting from one site and importing to the other do I need the Unlimited Site License version?

No, you can install s2Member Pro on one domain, and then uninstall and install it on the other with a Single-Site license.

Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 2:12 pm #50385

Thanks Bruce! I look forward to upgrading later today.

Kai

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.