latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Site Secured By s2Member Logo

Home Forums Community Forum Site Secured By s2Member Logo

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 15th, 2012 at 8:57 pm #19317
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 15th, 2012 at 11:25 pm #19322
Ganaxi

Just an update – did manage to get ‘Site Secured by s2Member’ in
s2Member > General Options > s2Member Security Badge

But the logo does not appear anywhere on the page. I tried inserting it into both the page as well as the footer widget.

Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 2:07 pm #19389
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ganaxi,

Do you mean the security badge? If you have any problems with that appearing, it means your theme is the problem, or you probably haven’t configured it correctly so that it appears.

Could you please be a little more specific on what logo you’re talking about?

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 10:57 am #19522
Ganaxi

Hi Eduan,

it seems that there was some delay in the ‘security badge’ appearing. I checked again today, and it was there in the footer, where I wanted it. Thanks for the response.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 2:56 pm #19552
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Ganaxi, glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.