latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Skrill (Moneybookers) gateway

Home Forums Community Forum Skrill (Moneybookers) gateway

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 6th, 2012 at 4:36 pm #30802

Hello there,

I think s2member doesn’t have moneybookers gateway. I would like to integrate moneybookers on my website. You guys have any api for payment gateways?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 7th, 2012 at 8:05 am #30875

Hi Viruthagiri.

We don’t have an API to integrate new gateways yet, although we’re developing one. What you can use is PayPal’s IPN with a proxy key: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3154

You may also want to look at the files for the other gateways integrated with s2Member and work off of them for the new gateway.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 2:15 pm #31163

Thanks Cristián, You guys have any plan to release new payment gateways in the future. If yes can you name the gateways?

Posted: Saturday Nov 10th, 2012 at 9:00 am #31212

There’s a list of gateways that have been requested, and some are being added to the new major release, but I can’t give any names or dates yet, sorry. :/

Posted: Sunday Nov 11th, 2012 at 10:00 am #31249

Ok Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.