latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Slow connection to PayPal

Home Forums Community Forum Slow connection to PayPal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 25th, 2013 at 8:58 pm #45689
myrna
Username: myrna

I’m using S2Member and have four membership buttons on the members page. One user found that when she clicked on a button, PayPal did not load — it appears to have timed out. She tried several times, same result. She was using Google Chrome, and when she deselected “Predict network actions to improve page load performance” she was able to get to PayPal. I’m not able to replicate the problem, and when I “google” it, it seems that Chrome may have some issues with PayPal. Have you heard of this problem, and if so, do you know where it may be originating — PayPal, Google Chrome, the site server, S2Member? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 10:37 am #45769
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Myrna,

I can’t really provide much help, however if it only happens with Chrome it’s most probably Chrome the one causing the issue, although I haven’t had this issue myself.

Could you try these common troubleshooting tips, perhaps one of them fix the problem for the user:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.