latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Some problems

Home Forums Community Forum Some problems

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  ssd ssd 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jul 20th, 2013 at 9:58 pm #53746
ssd ssd
Username: ssd

hi,

1, s2Member pro support alipay pay you? As well as future upgrades and support? (This is what I think the only reason for buying s2Member pro.

2, how see “Membership Levels” time remaining? That is in the background and allows the administrator to check the remaining time, the front desk can check the remaining time ordering Member?

3, when I use “Simple Shortcode Conditionals (protect only parts of your content)”, function is perfect, but I want to be, for example, the member did not buy [VIP], it will be prompt such as “following your [VIP] need to buy in order to see “, when if you have ordered [VIP], he can be seen.

English is not my native language, so may you do not understand, I will explain.

Looking forward to your reply.
ssd

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.