latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Some problems

Home Forums Community Forum Some problems

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jul 20th, 2013 at 8:39 pm #53741
ssd ssd
Username: ssd

hi,

1, s2Member pro support alipay pay you? As well as future upgrades and support? (This is what I think the only reason for buying s2Member pro.

2, how see “Membership Levels” time remaining? That is in the background and allows the administrator to check the remaining time, the front desk can check the remaining time ordering Member?

3, when I use “Simple Shortcode Conditionals (protect only parts of your content)”, function is perfect, but I want to be, for example, the member did not buy [VIP], it will be prompt such as “following your [VIP] need to buy in order to see “, when if you have ordered [VIP], he can be seen.

English is not my native language, so may you do not understand, I will explain.

Looking forward to your reply.
ssd

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 3:49 am #53843
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

And thanks for your patience over the weekend.

1, s2Member pro support alipay pay you? As well as future upgrades and support? (This is what I think the only reason for buying s2Member pro.

We do support AliPay. I can’t say if there will be any new features on the AliPay integration soon, sorry. I’m not familiar with anything called AliPay “Pay You”. I know that we don’t support anything by that name.

2, how see “Membership Levels” time remaining? That is in the background and allows the administrator to check the remaining time, the front desk can check the remaining time ordering Member?

If a subscription is about to end, you can see that from the User List and the Edit User menu in your Dashboard. s2Member makes this visible for any User that can edit Users via the WordPress Dashboard.

3, when I use “Simple Shortcode Conditionals (protect only parts of your content)”, function is perfect, but I want to be, for example, the member did not buy [VIP], it will be prompt such as “following your [VIP] need to buy in order to see “, when if you have ordered [VIP], he can be seen.

You’d accomplish this by using current_user_cannot() instead of current_user_can(), or alternatively !current_user_can(). For example, this will display “You Do Not Have Access” if a User on your site is not s2Member Level 1 or higher:

[s2If current_user_cannot(access_s2member_level1)]
You Do Not Have Access
[/s2If]

Does that all make sense? :-)

Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 9:03 am #53880
ssd ssd
Username: ssd

Hi Bruce,

thank you very much for your help!

My idea is: have upgraded VIP membership (“level1” member group), you can see my hidden content, meanwhile, did not upgrade the VIP members (not registered members, visitors) to give them a hint, tip is [please upgrade VIP to see hidden content].

I’m sorry, my English is too bad, google translate is a jerk.

I think I probably know what you mean, then I have to use two “Simple Shortcode Conditionals (protect only parts of your content)”? Is that right:

[s2If current_user_cannot (access_s2member_level1)] 

you need to order VIP can be seen below, please http://xxxx.com/vip

[/ s2If]

The above means: “level1” invisible group member is not registered members can see, then I can add [you need to order VIP can be seen below, please http://xxxx.com/vip

[s2If current_user_can (access_s2member_level1)] http://xxxx.com/xxx.rar [/ s2If]

Here the meaning is “level1” This membership group> one can see the content.

I understand this, but think it is not some complicated, or I was awkward.
Or you have a more simple way, thank you very much for your help!

Posted: Wednesday Jul 24th, 2013 at 1:03 am #53928
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I think I probably know what you mean, then I have to use two “Simple Shortcode Conditionals (protect only parts of your content)”? Is that right:

Right. You’d use those two Conditionals that you listed. That’s the simplest way.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.