latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Someone trying to hack my site= locked out?

Home Forums Community Forum Someone trying to hack my site= locked out?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  kati 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 12th, 2013 at 3:50 am #59486
kati
Username: hifidunn

It seems someone is trying to hack my site. The problem is that since they are using my user name, s2member has locked me out for 30 min. Any way I can get around this? Because if they keep trying to do this, then I will not be able to login.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 12th, 2013 at 6:08 am #59491
kati
Username: hifidunn

actually this is happening to all admin accounts. The admin names are not admin. So I wonder how this can be. Admin names are not shown anywhere.
So I wonder if it is possible to get the admin names some how and try to hack the login?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.