latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Something you really need to ADD (features)

Home Forums Community Forum Something you really need to ADD (features)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 22nd, 2012 at 2:57 pm #8856
Gunter Gillot
Username: eucmh

Hi

For those who runs big blog/site there is a hell of a work to republish post and close them (s2).
I have a blog with 500+ posts already online and I am doing this for a week or so and I have probably a week to go to be finished.

Why don’t you add a small logo in the title bar of a post controlled by S2 ? I mean like a small logo “v” like the one you see when a post is Facebook shared ?
That would be great to know that this particularly post is 100% and under S2 control !

Gunter

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 6:48 am #8890

Hi Gunter.

In the posts list s2Member adds a column and the right of the table, with an s2Member icon for the protected posts and if you hover it, you get a message saying the protection applied.
[hilite path]WP Admin -> Posts -> All[/hilite]

Is that what you mean?

If you don’t have the column visible, you may need to go enable it from the Screen Options tab for that page.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.