latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Sorry, your Coupon is N/A, invalid or expired

Home Forums Community Forum Sorry, your Coupon is N/A, invalid or expired

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 5:10 am #52453

Hi there
My Coupon code strangely stopped working today,

It comes back with “Sorry, your Coupon is N/A, invalid or expired.”

It was simply SAVE-50|50% (where ‘SAVE-50’ was entered as the code.. no spaces etc, exact copy/paste)

I then added a expiry date to the code and it worked, then a customer used it and again it didnt work, the same message appeared.
I then removed the expiry and again it work, someone went to buy and again i was notified it didnt work, showing again the same message.

I created a new coupon all together which is currently working but i fear it will stop again

Whats going on here?? can someone please shed some light on this matter.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 7:53 pm #52478
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

I’m not finding any way this could be possible off the bat. You just put SAVE-50|50% into the box here, correct?

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Pro Coupon Codes -› Coupon Code Configuration File

Have you tried the steps listed here?

Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 9:29 pm #52490

Yes that is correct.

SAVE-50|50% is in the box at Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Pro Coupon Codes -› Coupon Code Configuration File

with ‘SAVE-50’ being entered as the coupon and it just stopped working inexplicably after working correctly for a good week or so (15 sales).

I ran the 2Member® Server Scanner and everything was find (except a temp folder but i assume this has nothing to do with the coupons)

Any ideas?

Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 10:35 pm #52504

If you got a warning/error in the server scanner, it’s best to fix it, since it could be related to your current problem, or cause you another one you’re not aware of yet.

Did you try the other tests in the article? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Also check that you don’t have database or object caching enabled, please. They’re known to cause random problems.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 25th, 2013 at 1:33 am #52534

thanks i will try the other test, but how do I check if the database or object caching is enabled?

Posted: Tuesday Jun 25th, 2013 at 5:32 pm #52555

If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure it doesn’t have those enabled. You may also want to check with your webhost in case they have them (some do, from what I’ve seen).

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.