latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Sortable EOT Column

Home Forums Community Forum Sortable EOT Column

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:09 am #45456

I created the s2hacks php file in the mu-plugins folder as described in Bruce’s hack.
Whatever I tried, this column is not appearing in the users list.
I use the latest s2member version, wp version 3.5
Is there something I overlook?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 22nd, 2013 at 4:28 pm #45518
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

I can confirm that the hack provided in Adding A Sortable EOT User Column still work correctly as of March 22, 2013 clean installations of WordPress 3.5.1, including a Multisite environment.

The installation of the hack only requires you to put the PHP in the article into a Must-Use Plugin. If you are not seeing the EOT column, I would recommend checking that that column is enabled in your Screen Options at the top right of the Users list.

Posted: Friday Mar 22nd, 2013 at 6:02 pm #45527

the s2hacks.php IS in the mu-plugins folder and the column is NOT showing anywhere.
In the “screen options” I see:

• Email (checked)
  • role
  • paid subscr. ID (checked)
  • custom caps
  • taal (Dutch for “language”, custom column, checked)
  • # of logins
  • last login time
  • Other roles
  • ID

EOT shows nowhere…
I copied the script as given.

Removed the linenumbers of course…

BL

Posted: Friday Mar 22nd, 2013 at 6:04 pm #45528
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up.

That’s interesting. Could you send Dashboard and FTP details for your server so we can take a look at what might be causing this?

See: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.