latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Sorting & mix default field with custom field

Home Forums Community Forum Sorting & mix default field with custom field

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 12:12 pm #11262
emmanuel cup
Username: Bou

Hi,

how is it possible to re arrange default form field with custom form field please ?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 12:33 pm #11266
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Emmanuel, thanks for your inquiry.

S2Member is not able to control this aspect of the registration form… If you want to change it, you will need to change the WordPress code directly…

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 12:38 pm #11270
emmanuel cup
Username: Bou

Challenge accepted !

But… Can you say me what PHP file I must change please ? :D

Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 1:26 pm #11275
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Great!

Of course I can provide the file. ;)

I believe it’s the following:
File: wp-login.php, found in the WordPress root directory.
I believe what you’re looking for is the form starting at line 510, which ends at line 524.

Please note that these changes will be made obsolete once you upgrade WordPress, so I suggest you keep the changes saved somewhere, so that you can just copy/paste it later.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.