latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Source value for Referencing Customer

Home Forums Community Forum Source value for Referencing Customer

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 2:51 pm #40180
Norm Sash
Username: NormsIM

When I create a PayPal subscription button, in the Paypal transaction detail there is a statement similar to this:

Referencing Customer ID: 2

Where does this value come from? Does it originate from PayPal or is it from some value in the S2 database? Is there a way that I can change the default or format of this number?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 12:24 pm #40466
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Norm,

I believe this is a PayPal value most probably. I believe s2Member uses it to recognize one customer from another. :)

And to change the format, there’s probably no way to do this if you can see it in PayPal, because PayPal generates that number and outputs it, and then gives it to s2Member. From what I know.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.