latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

specific EOT for Specific Post/Page Purchase

Home Forums Community Forum specific EOT for Specific Post/Page Purchase

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 26th, 2012 at 6:46 pm #35526
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi,

Is there a way to have the EOT on a specific date (e.g., Feb 14th, 2013), regardless of when the specific post/page was published?

I don’t see it in any of the shortcode attributes for Authorize.Net or PayPal, but it seems like a functionality need that may not be that unique, and perhaps has already been addressed – or a workaround developed – for that.

Thanks,

Ganaxi

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 3:34 pm #35575
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi there,

This currently isn’t possible through native functionality, but you can use Knowledge Base » Using variables in a shortcode to set the EOT date dynamically, based on the time until February 14th minus now.

Posted: Friday Dec 28th, 2012 at 1:30 am #35598
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi Bruce:

Thanks for the reply. Are there any plans to include this option in the base functionality, i.e., so that you can pick a EOT date or write-it-in from the drop-down menu for Specific Post/Page purchase where it says one day, one week, two weeks, etc.

Thanks,

Manish

Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 5:19 am #35700
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Manish,

I will put in a request for this type of functionality for the next major release of s2Member. In the mean time I’m going to put this functionality on the list of things to cover in Knowledge Base articles in the future.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.