latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Specific Page Restrictions – Purchase vars

Home Forums Community Forum Specific Page Restrictions – Purchase vars

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 3rd, 2012 at 1:32 pm #18203
alancheuk
Username: alancheuk

Hello,

I am trying to restrict access to pdfs. However I need the pdfs to be watermarked with purchaser information. I have that figured out for members because I have setup automatic watermarking of the pdfs using the member names.

However, since Specific Page Restrictions doesn’t require purchasers to be logged in, I can’t access purchaser names that way. Is there a way for me to find the name/email of the purchaser so I can pass it on to my watermarking script?

Thanks!
Alan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 4th, 2012 at 6:42 am #18260

Hi Alan.

No, I’m afraid not. You see, the name is nowhere to be gotten from. His URL will be unique, though, so maybe you can use the unique part from it to watermark with.

To know who that unique string belongs to, if you needed to get back to the person, you could save their URLs, emailing yourself a copy of the confirmation email they get. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Specific Post/Page Confirmation Email[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.