latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Specific Post directs to Membership Options P

Home Forums Community Forum Specific Post directs to Membership Options P

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Morten Pauch 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 19th, 2012 at 6:31 pm #13994

Hi,

I’ve created a Page and added this Page to “Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions”.
The only other restrictions I have is three categories (which should only effects posts)

However, when accessing this page as a non-member it directs me to the members only option page.

What I’m trying to do is to keep the restrictions for the members part with a level #1.
Then I also have another product which I am trying to sell from this page I have created.
Which is why I have a Download buy no paypal button. But if a non-member-user is directed to the members sign up page right away – it is impossible to sell the other product.

Where could I be doing something wrong?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 9:42 am #14017

Hello Morten,

I’m not sure I understand?

You say you have created a page then protected it but when a non-member tries to access it they get directed to your membership option page.

What level are you using to restrict the page? Because whatever level you use someone that is not registered will not be allowed to access the page and will always be directed to your membership option page.

Are you trying to protect the page just from members or are you trying to protect only part of the page from members?

Can you please give an example scenario of the process you would like customers to undertake so I can better help you.

Thank you

Posted: Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 11:22 am #14022

Hi Philly,

Thanks. But the problem was solved when I hit the “clear cache” from the quick cache plugin.

However, now I have a new issue. I’ll start a new thread about that.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.