latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Not sending emails with access links

Home Forums Community Forum Not sending emails with access links

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 14th, 2013 at 11:00 pm #53454

Never mind, I figured it out. I was using the wrong button generator. I just used Button Code Generator For Specific Post/Page Buttons and it worked fine. Thank you

Hello,

I created a new membership and received the email. I then purchased a 1 year subscription to a page that is listed in Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions (page is not protected by Page Level Access Restrictions). I then received another email thanking me for the purchase and directing me to log back into my account, which I did.

I was never redirected to the page that is listed under Specific Post/Page IDs Being Sold On Your Site, nor did I receive an email with a link to access the page, however I was assigned a Paid Subscriber ID.

I also download the php script to run a server scan and test email, and everything passed. I had one warning which was: [WARNING] Missing $_SERVER[‘SERVER_ADDR’] dismiss?
Although NOT required, s2Member® recommends that your installation of PHP be configured with a $_SERVER[‘SERVER_ADDR’] environment variable. This is the IP address of the server, under which the current script is executing. It should be defined by your server dynamically. Please contact your hosting provider about this message. See also: this PHP article.

Please tell me what I need to do to resolve this, if I cannot get this to work S2member will be rendered useless to me since I can not monitor emails 24 hours per day to manually generate and send access links.

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 15th, 2013 at 10:27 pm #53483
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad you figured it out Michele. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.