latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Specific Post/Page ~ Sale – No %%user_id%%

Home Forums Community Forum Specific Post/Page ~ Sale – No %%user_id%%

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 8:39 am #48793

Hi,

I have a buy now facility on one of my web pages (SMS -credits) So I am using the
Specific Post/Page ~ Sale Notification URLs to hook some code to update the users account.

The problem I have is that when the paypal notification comes through the %%user_id%% is blank?
(My users are always logged on)

Can you recommend a solution?

Thinking of hacking the user-id into the custom field myself as a cv[x] field, is there a better way?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 9:33 am #48901

The Specific Page sales are independent of user accounts, that’s why they can be used to sell access to those that won’t be required to register.

Thinking of hacking the user-id into the custom field myself as a cv[x] field

The custom value is what I’d try too.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.