latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Split testing two sales funnels

Home Forums Community Forum Split testing two sales funnels

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 12:50 pm #19178

Hey everyone – I’m redoing my entire website and want to use VisualWebsiteOptimizer to split test two versions of it. (Two completely different funnels). I want to measure the conversion rates to see how many people sign up with version A versus version B of the site.

I’m using s2member with paypal and optimizepress. A previous thread mentioned that you could split test on Optimizepress, but I didn’t see it in the options. Should I create a subdirectory as a second funnel, or would that complicate the Optimizepress and s2member integration?

Does anyone have experience split testing with these tools? Is there a better way to do it? Thoughts definitely appreciated :)

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Benny Lewis.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 6:27 am #19235

Hi Benny.

I don’t have experience with VWO, but I don’t see how s2Member would affect it, I think you’d use it the same as if you didn’t have s2Member. If you have the tracking code in a page, even if the page were protected by s2Member, the tracking code would work.

With s2Member, though, you can probably add the tracking code to the Tracking API and use the replacement codes to get more info, if that’s useful to you. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Tracking[/hilite]

I hope that helps! :)

Maybe others with some experience using these tools together, can give you good tips here.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.