latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

SQL-errorr

Home Forums Community Forum SQL-errorr

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 19th, 2013 at 11:57 am #45172
Rogsahl
Username: rogsahl

The last week ive been having problems with saving post/pages. In my sql-loog i found this:

[Sat Mar 16 16:53:43 2013] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] FastCGI: server “/ho
me/dintl/www/public_html/fastcgi/php5-fcgi” stderr: PHP message: WordPress datab
ase error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that correspond
s to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ” at line 1 for
query SELECT post_type FROM wpsw_posts WHERE ID= made by require_once(‘wp-load.
php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action
(‘init’), call_user_func_array, c_ws_plugin__s2member_constants::constants, c_ws
_plugin__s2member_cache::cached_page_links, get_page_link, apply_filters(‘page_l
ink’), call_user_func_array, SitePress->permalink_filter

ive been trying to figure out what it is, but i cant.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 2:53 am #45297
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

The last week ive been having problems with saving post/pages. In my sql-loog i found this:

It looks to me like a conflict with SQL syntax based on your log entry. I can confirm that this error does not occur in a normal installation of WordPress 3.5.1 and s2Member + s2Member Pro v130221.

I would suggest contacting your hosting provider regarding this error. They should be able to give you a better idea of what’s going on here.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.